Day 1 – Cochin Airport to Munnar (4.5 hrs):-
Your personal chauffeur will recieve you with a Kerala cab for your tour of Kerala. Then you will proceed to Munnar, one of the most beautiful hill stations of Kerala. Your journey through high range roads with the beautiful views on the way from your taxiwill be a memorable experience. On the way some of the attractive places you can visit are Cheeyappara Waterfalls, Valara Waterfalls and Spice Plantation.
On arrival check in to your Hotel/Resort, Enjoy the facilities and relax for the rest of the day or continue sightseeing. Your cab and chauffeur will be at your disposal.
Day 2 – Munnar Sightseeing :-
Your chauffeur will report you on time with your cab for your sightseeing tour of Munnar after your breakfast. The extensive knowledge of your chauffeur about the area will guide you to the local sightseeing points which can include Eravikulam National Park(Rajamala), Tea Museum, Mattupetty Lake and Dam, Photo Point, Echo Point, Kundale Lake and Hydel Park.
Day 3 – Munnar to Aleppey/Kumarakom (4.5 hrs):-
Your chauffeur will report you on time with your cab to leave for Aleppey/Kumarakom passed tea gardens and rubber plantations. Aleppey/Kumarakom is on the famous backwater of Kerala on the banks of Vembanad Lake, It is also a busy Houseboat center. On arrival check in to your Houseboat/resort where you can enjoy the backwater as well as your houseboat/resort facilities.
- Transportation and sightseeing by Chauffeur driven air-conditioned car.
- All toll, parking,Fuel charges, Driver overnight charges and road taxes.
- All personal expenses and service tips.
- Entrance fees and fares at all sightseeing places.
- Expenses arising due to Harthals(Flash strikes), Flight delays and any other circumstances beyond our control.
- Advance payment requested for confirmation of tour.
- Use of vehicle and drivers from 0800 hrs till 2000 hrs only requested for safety and comfort of the Guest and Chauffeur.